The order of the questions can vary depending on the feel and the way the interview is going, but you will know when to ask these following questions during your next job interview.
1. Can you give me a detailed explanation of all the job duties of this position?
Follow this question by mentioning what you read on the advertisement of the position and see what else is expected from the position in more detail.
2. Who will be evaluating me if I am hired?
This answer will give you insight about the company’s structure.
3. How do you see me benefiting the company?
This answer will give you an idea of what they know about you and insight about whether or not they truly have interest in you.
4. Why did YOU choose to work at this company?
This answer will give you important insight about the company through an employee’s eyes.
5. What type of growth opportunities does the position and this company offer?
In addition to the obvious information that the question will garner, it also implies that you’re looking for long-term commitment and not just a paycheck.
For more information about finding a position of filling one in the Greater Palm Beaches, call Express Employment Professionals’ West Palm Beach office today at 561.471.8685 or visit http://wpalmbeachfl.expresspros.com/.