West Palm Beach, Florida (July 7, 2011) – - -Express Employment Professionals has been selected to staff the accounting department of a Canadian security and cash logistics company moving its U.S. headquarters from Pasadena, Calif., to Boca Raton. The West Palm Beach office of Express Employment Professionals is heading up the search for qualified accounting professionals from mid-level managers to first-line specialists.
“The office relocation is great news for the South Florida job market,” says Lee Fossett, president of Express Employment’s West Palm Beach location. “We’re looking for sharp, energetic accounting professionals with at least two years accounting-department experience in a corporate environment.”
According to Fossett, open positions for the department—which is slated to be up and running August 1—include:
• Billing and contracts administration manager. Salary up to $60,000. Four-year degree required and five or more years of managing an accounts receivable department or related position.
• First-line accounts payable manager. Salary up to $60,000. Four-year degree required and five or more years of managing an accounts payable department.
• First-line accounts receivable manager. Salary up to $60,000. Four-year degree required and five or more years of managing an accounts receivable department.
• Collections manager. Salary up to $60,000. Four-year degree required and five or more years of managing an accounts receivable or collections department.
• Executive assistant. Salary up to $45,000. Tri-lingual (English, Spanish and French) preferred. Bilingual marginally acceptable. Utmost professionalism a must.
• Collections agents/collections. $14 to $20 per hour. Four openings. Two or more years commercial collections experience required.
• Accounts payable specialists. $14 to $18 per hour. Three to five openings. Two or more years commercial accounts payable experience required.
• Cash application specialists. $14 to $18 per hour. Two openings. Two or more years cash application experience required.
• General ledger specialists. Up to $20 per hour. Four openings. Two or more years general ledger experience required.
• Property tax specialists. Pay scale to be determined. Two openings. Two or more years commercial property tax experience required.
• Risk management claims processor. Up to $20 per hour. Three openings.
• Billing and invoicing specialists. Up to $18 per hour. Four openings.
• Payroll clerks. Two openings. Two or more years multi-location payroll experience required.
• Multiple positions for data entry clerks, billing clerks, receptionists, etc. also open.
Only accounting professionals who live within a reasonable driving distance to Boca Raton and with the above outlined qualifications will be considered. Interested candidates should email their resume directly to Lee Fossett at Lee.Fossett@expresspros.com
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing agency providing businesses throughout Greater Palm Beach with temporary employees for periods of peak production, upgrades to key positions, payroll outsourcing and HR-related services. For information about Express Employment Professionals, call 561-471-8285 or visit http://www.wpalmbeachfl.expresspros.com.